*Notice for Online Banking:
Due to a system upgrade on August 7th and August 8th, there will be periods of time when the internet banking system will be unavailable.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Find the Home of your Dreams!
With the COVID-19 virus still playing a major role in our community, we would like you to know that our lobbies are open to the public but we ask that you wear a mask when entering any of our locations and respect social distancing whenever you visit us. This is for your protection as well as the protection of other customers and our employees. We continue to encourage you to use any of our other forms of banking that will allow for a safer experience for all.
Those include the following:
• Customers are able to perform most banking transactions at our drive-thru service. This includes deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, account balance and information inquiries.
• If you are making a deposit, you may do so at the drive-thru or you can bypass the drive-thru and place your deposit in the Night Deposit Box (We will mail your receipt).
• Please see Branch Locations/ATMs/Hours for a complete list of drive-thru locations, hours, and ATM locations.
• We also offer online, mobile and telephone banking services that provide access to account information and allow you to perform many banking transactions. To learn more about these resources or enroll, visit the e-banking page or call us.
• Please be assured that these changes to lobby service have no impact on your accounts with us.